On the 25 and 26 of January, 2018 the meeting of the 3 Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Centres (CSTC) of Poland, Romania and Ukraine will take place during Tourism fair Slovakiatour in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Participants of the meeting will discuss:
- Joint work programme and indicators for the 3 CSTCs for 2018- 2020 years
- Joint reporting format to Tourism Working Group and Carpathian Convention Implementation Committee
- Joint communication strategy
- Content and management of the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Platform´s website (this web-site), recently managed by the European Wilderness Society
- Further up-date of the databases on the Sustainable Tourism in the Carpathians
- Update on current and planned projects for implementing the Carpathian Sustainable Tourism Strategy
- Effective implementation of the Carpathian Brand.
The meeting will be facilitated by the Michael Meyer, sustainable tourism expert from ETE (Germany). The representatives of the European Wilderness Society( Austria), UNEP Vienna ( Austria), Ministry of Environment of Slovakia and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine will join the event.